CBSE Class 10th, 12th results of Term 2 to be declared on THIS date; check Official announcement here
CBSE 10th, 12th Results 2022: As per the official comment, the evaluation process is going as per schedule, and students will soon be notified about their results.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the results for term 2 examinations of classes 10 and 12 by the end of July 2022, a senior official has told.
As per the official comment, the evaluation process is going as per schedule, and students will soon be notified about their results. "The board is on track to advance the schedule. UG admission schedule of different institutions are kept in mind and CBSE (is) in touch with the concerned authorities to protect the interest of its students," Sanyam Bhardwaj, Controller of Exams, CBSE told The Indian Express.
Once the results are declared, students will be able to check their scores for term 2 exams of classes 10 and 12 through the official websites — cbse.gov.in or cbseresults.nic.in.
This year, the Board divided the academic year into two terms, and the term 2 Board exams for classes 10, 12 were held from April 26 to May 24. While both term exams were conducted in offline mode, term 1 had objective questions but term 2 had subjective questions. In term 1, the students were given OMR sheets this time, and each question carried equal marks that aggregated to a total of 40 marks. Term 1 exams were held in December 2021.
The results for term 1 were declared in March. CBSE had sent the scorecards of class 10 students to their respective schools, instead of releasing it online. The Board had also clarified that a combined marksheet of both terms will be released after the declaration of term 2 results. "Performance of Term 1 exam of class X has been communicated to the schools by CBSE. Only scores in theory have been communicated as internal Assessment /practical scores are already available with the schools," CBSE had informed via its official Twitter account.
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike
- India beat New Zealand in thrilling shootout to win CWG 2022 bronze medal, end 16-year-long wait in women's hockey