AMU: Diploma engineering entrance exam postponed
Aligarh: The management has postponed the entrance exam that was to be held on the 15th of this month. Theb decision has been taken due to unavailability of the hindi and urdu versions of the question papers. The new date is to be declared soon.
- Diploma engineering entrance exam was held all over india on 15th May, between 4 and 6 pm.
- In Aligarh itself, 33 centres were established for the exam.
- 20324 candidates had applied from all over the nation
- Entrance exam question papers were available only in English.
- Candidates had displayed protest for the unavailability of Hindi and Urdu papers.
- Examinees were saying they are not comfortable with English.
Dates expected to come by 25th May.
- Many had also complained at the controller office.
- In a meeting with the academic council on Tuesday, exam controller Prof. Javed told about the cancellation of the exam.
- Exam date can be released till 25th of May.
- Papers to be available in all three demanded languages.
- No new forms to be filled for the same.
- The examination centres to remain the same.
- Old admit card will come handy.