Aman Bansal of Jaipur tops IIT JEE Advance 2016
Jaipur: Jaipur’s student Aman Bansal has topped the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) advance exams 2016 after the results were declared at 10:00 am on the official website jeeadv.ac.in on Sunday.
- IIT Guwahati had organized the exam along with the Joint Admission Board 2016.
- Bhavesh Dhingra and Kunal Goyal followed topper Aman Bansal, said reports.
- The collective marks in JEE (Advanced) will be prepare rank lists.
Process to check JEE Advanced result 2016-
- Visit the official website
- Click ‘JEE Advanced result 2016’
- Enter the assigned roll number
- The result will be unlocked
JEE Examination (Main), which was organized in 132 cities, had been cleared by 1, 98,228 candidates. The exam took place both in online and offline mode.