Admissions 2016: Apply NLU Delhi for Law Courses
New Delhi: The National Law University (NLU), Delhi has opened its admission for Law courses. They are:
- B.A LLB (Hons.) Five year program
- LL.M (one year)
B.A. LLB: Candidates interested in applying for this program must have completed their senior secondary school examination (class 12) with 50 percent of marks. Students appearing in class 12 examination March/April, 2016 can also apply.
LL.M: Candidates interested in applying for LL.M program must hold a LL.B degree or other equivalent law degree with 55 percent of marks (50 in case of Sc/St with disability). Final year law students can also apply for this.
Ph.D: Candidates interested in applying for Ph.D program must hold a LL.M degree or other equivalent law degree with 55 percent of marks.
- Candidates, who all are applying for the above courses will have to appear in AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) exam for selection. The test will be conducted at different centres across India.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to visit the official website to apply.
- The last date for submission of application is April 7
- Admit card will be available from April 14
- AILET will be conducted on May 1, 2016.