Woman murders husband for money in Agra
Agra: A software engineer by profession, Nirmal Singh was, on Monday, killed by his own wife, Tara, on the third day of their marriage. This was victim’s second marriage as he divorced his first wife four years back.
Tara mixed sleeping pills in milk and served it to Nirmal Singh and his son. Fortunately, his son survived. Sources say that Tara married Singh for his money and she planned his murder post entering his house.
Nirmal’s First Marriage:
- Nirmal Singh was a resident of Awas-Vikas Sector 4 in Jagdishpur
- He worked in a software company in Delhi
- He divorced to his first wife four years back
- Nirmal has a son from his former marriage
- Nirmal’s son accompanied him post divorce
Nirmal Singh gave Rs 1 lakh to Tara before they entered wedlock in Nainital. Tara ran away with jewelry and cash that was kept at home.
Killer sleeping pills
- Tara poured several sleeping pills into the milk glasses to kill father and son
- Nirmal’s son woke up the next day
- Neighbors entered Nirmal Singh’s house after listening son’s screams
Police has suspected this as a planned murder and has launched a massive hunt for Tara.