Another Nirbhaya, teen raped and brutally murdered in Lucknow
Lucknow: In what could be termed as another Nirbahaya case and that too in the state capital, a body of a standard XII girl was found dumped disrobed in a runnel hardly 100 meters away from the Chief Minister’s residence on Monday.
The doctors who conducted the postmortem of body have opined that the girl was brutally assaulted before she was killed. According to the reports a sharp object was shoved into her vagina after she was gang raped. The girl died due to excessive bleeding. Later, the body was even hanged on a tree to give it a shape of suicide.
- Several injuries were spotted on her body during the postmortem, said sources.
- A spot of rope tied to her neck was also seen.
- The injury spots were made after the girl was killed.
Murdered somewhere else:
According to the postmortem report the girl died due to excessive bleeding but no spot of blood was seen from the place her body was found.
Postmortem done by Medical Board:
The postmortem of the girl was done by a medical board which included female doctor Poonam Gupta, forensic lab expert Gayasuddin Siddiqui, Dr Ajeet Kumar and Dr Anoop Kumar.
Backward commission takes cognizance:
The Uttar Pradesh State Backward Commission has taken a cognizance into this case and its Chairman Ram Asre Vishwakarma has asked Director General for Law and Order for immediate arrest in the case.
- Pooja (not real name) stepped out of her home to attend the science practical at around 0800 hours on Feburay 10 last.
- She did not reach her school.
- She went missing for five days and her body was found on Monday.
- An FIR was lodged at the Jankipuram police station.
- Her mobile was put on surveillance.
- Her first location was traced on park road.
- The mobile was found on February 11 from the house of rickshaw puller Surendra in Barabanki.
- Surendra told the police that he saw body in the jungle when he went there to answer nature’s call.