NH-24 gang-rape story is not based on fact, says accused
Bareilly: There is a new twist to teacher gang-rape case here it has come to light that the victim had a close relationship with the accused and that they had a consensual sex.
According to the statement by the accused Amit Rathore to the police on Wednesday, the lady teacher was pressing for marriage and had come to his house to ask the date of marriage and after that they both had consensual sex.
What else he said:
- It is a conspiracy against me.
- She was creating pressure for marriage.
- We are in a relationship.
- She had come to my house on Tuesday.
- Victim alleged that she was abducted and gang-raped on national highway 24 on Tuesday in Bareilly.
- The victim had been misleading the police.
- Police had registered the FIR on Tuesday night.
What police had asked from the victim:
- Why did not she raise alarm while she was being abducted.
- Why did not she seek anyone’s help after she was thrown in the field?
- She had also alleged that accused made her video clip.
- The police in this regard had taken 17 suspects in custody.
- Police inspector of C B Ganj police station, Rakesh Singh was suspended by IG zone Bareilly Vijay Singh.