Necrophilia angle in rape and murder of RLB student in Lucknow
Lucknow: In a shocking revelation in rape and brutal murder of a class 12th girl Pooja in the state capital, both the rickshaw pullers, who had been arrested in this connection, confessed to have had sex with the dead body of the victim for two days.
According to the police sources, rickshaw pullers, who were formally arrested on Wednesday, told police that they had sex with the body onJanuary 10 and 11.
- They both were arrested and sent to jail.
- They had been charged of concealing and destroying the evidences in the case, said Inspector General, A Satish Ganesh.
- They will be produced in the court on Thursdayand police will demand a judicial custody of 14 days.
- Police will also seek permission for Polygraphy and Brain Mapping test.
- Pooja (not real name) stepped out of her home to attend the science practical at around 0800 hours on Feburay 10 last.
- She did not reach her school.
- She went missing for five days and her body was found on Monday.
- An FIR was lodged at the Jankipuram police station.
- Her mobile was put on surveillance.
- Her first location was traced on park road.
- The mobile was found on February 11 from the house of rickshaw puller Surendra in Barabanki.
- Surendra told the police that he saw body in the thickets near chief minister's residence where he had gone to answer nature’s call.
Necrophilia is the act of doing sex with a dead body.