Kanpur girl hangs herself to death for thrill, investigation on
Kanpur: In a bizarre case, a XII standard girl student allegedly committed suicide for thrill in Barra police station of Kanpur district in Uttar Pradesh.
Anushka (18) hanged herself to death for thrill, as per the suicide note found from her room, said police.
- Anushka was the daughter of Income tax inspector Upendra Singh.
- She was alone at home when she hanged self.
- A suicide note was recovered from her room.
- She ended her life for thrill on Sunday.
- Police has sent her body for postmortem.
- Investigation was underway.