Gosh! What an inhuman way to kill a youth, burnt and boiled
Azamgarh: What a ghastly crime? A youth was first burnt to death and then his body was boiled, apparently to hide his identity.
This heinous act took place in Naseerpur village under Bilariyaganj police station of Azamgarh district in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday.
- The burnt body was recovered from the house of one Sageer.
- The deceased have been identified as Modassir.
- Police has suspected it to be a case of honour killing.
Kins of the deceased:
- Modassir told on phone that he will not come to home on Saturday.
- His mobile was switched off.
- The matter is related to a love affair.
- Modassir was first charred to death then boiled.
- The body has been sent for postmortem.
- Three people have been arrested in this connection.