Cold Blood: father killed his two innocent children in Lucknow
Lucknow: Unable to raise his mother-less two kids, one Abhinesh Vajpayee, resident of Tilaknagar in the state capital, killed both by strangulating them on Thursday.
The accused , later, surrendered in Bazaar Khala Police station after killing three-years daughter Divyanshi and 10 month-old son Chotu. He was subsequently arrested while the bodies were sent for post-mortem.
What the accused told the police
- His wife passed away during the delivery of the second child, 10 months ago.
- It was difficult for him to raise them being alone.
- Children used to make noise which irritated him .
- His sister-in-law dissuaded him while he was scolding his children.
- Then they had a small fight after which she left the house.
- According to Awanish, he was so angry that he took his children into the room and killed them putting the pillow on their face.