Blind man threatens of serial blasts in Moradabad, arrested
Moradabad: The district police was on its toes when a blind man threatened to blow off the city through serial bomb blasts.
The police control room received the phone call from one Hafiz Vakil Ahmad, who threatened to blow off the city. Ahmad even claimed to an active member of the terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammad.
About the incident:
- He called and threatened to blow off the city.
- Demanded to impose a ban on Hindutva organizations like Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, Shivsena and Bajarangdal.
- He was immediately arrested.
- He is blind and he is about 21 years old.
- He was taken into judicial custody.