Sonu Sood under Income Tax scanner, IT department surveys 6 locations
According to the information, the team has surveyed six places related to Actor Sonu Sood.
New Delhi: A big news is coming about Bollywood actor and social worker Sonu Sood, according to which the team of Income Tax Department reached Sonu's house and office in Mumbai for survey. According to the information, the team has surveyed six places related to Sonu.
IT Raid at Sonu Sood's property:
Let us tell you, Sonu Sood is very famous for his social work during the Corona pandemic. Sonu had started the helpline to help the people. The process of help that started since then is still going on. Recently, the Delhi government had made Sonu the face of the mentorship program.
Let us inform that a few days ago, the Delhi government has made Sonu Sood the brand ambassador of the program related to school students. During this there was also speculation about his joining the Aam Aadmi Party, but Sonu himself said that there was no talk on his politics with Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
Sonu Sood was the first to take the migrants to their homes during the lockdown imposed during the Corona period. After this, he has been continuously helping people across the country. Several state governments have joined hands to work with Sonu, including the Punjab and Delhi governments. Apart from this, Sonu has also run Goodworker Job App, Scholarship Program. They are also setting up oxygen plants in 16 cities in the country.
48-year-old Sonu is working in Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and Tamil films. Soon he will be seen in a period drama Prithviraj. Apart from this, he is also working in the Telugu action-drama Acharya.
Let us inform that during the first and second phase of the corona pandemic, actor Sonu Sood came into the discussion by helping people in different parts of the country.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- We have achieved all our 100-day targets, says UP CM
- IND vs ENG, 5th Test: Ravi Shastri slams India's batting in second innings says, 'Could have batted England out'
- The Story Behind the Apple Logo
- Tina Dabi appointed new Jaisalmer collector
- Active Covid cases in country climb to 1.14 lakh
- IMD issues orange alert for Mumbai till July 9
- Caught on camera: Vastu 'guru' stabbed to death
- SpiceJet Delhi-Dubai flight develops snag, lands in Karachi
- 'Crossed Lakshman Rekha': Ex-judges, bureaucrats condemn SC's remarks against Nupur
- Splendid places to visit in Himachal Pradesh for a refreshing vacation