Sidharth Shukla Death: Shehnaaz Gill in shock, Celebs react on sudden demise
Bigg Boss 13 winner and television heartthrob Sidharth Shukla has passed away.
Mumbai: TV actor and Bigg Boss winner Siddharth Shukla has passed away. Mumbai Police has confirmed this news. Sidharth Shukla suffered a massive heart attack in the morning, it is learnt. He is survived by his mother and two sisters. "He was brought dead to the hospital some time ago," the senior Cooper Hospital official told Media.
Sidhartha Shukla passes away:
The news of actor Siddharth Shukla's death has shocked everyone. Now the last Instagram post of Siddharth Shukla is going viral very fast. Siddharth Shukla posted his picture on Instagram for the last time on 24 August and thanked the frontline workers.
There is no updates from Shehnaaz Gill. Her friend Sana has said that Shehnaaz is in deep shock after hearing this news.
I Can't believe this news: Vindu Dara Singh:
There is a wave of mourning in Bollywood due to the death of 40-year-old talented young actor Siddharth Shukla. Vindu Dara Singh said, "Very shocking news, I cannot believe it. Such a fit man and such a handsome man left us and left. There is no trust in life. These two years have been very difficult. If even such a fit man is not safe then we all should take care. Siddharth's departure is a big loss for all of us.
Himanshi Khurrana's reaction:
His partner in Bigg Boss-13 and Punjabi actor Himanshi Khurana said, "I was just asleep when I was told this news, I asked if it is confirmed, is anyone joking. I called Asim and asked him.
He said brother, I am trembling, how can this happen. It is unbelievable, it seems that we are busy in so much rush but everything can end in a jiffy. He was also working for many OTT platforms and suddenly such news came. Last time we met at Salman Khan's party and we talked a lot and had fun. It has become like a dream for us that what we were talking about is not there today. Whatever the relationship may have been between us, but today it is difficult to believe this news.
Rahul Vaidhya reacts:
His partner and singer Rahul Vaidya in Bigg Boss-13 said, "I do not understand how to react to this. I am in Chandigarh, I got the information through a phone call. Siddharth and I used to work out together in the gym quite often. That's why we used to talk. I have also met his mother and sisters."
Manoj Muntashir tweets:
Maybe that world is better than the world you went @sidharth_shukla …will always be remembered friend! Peace!
Debina tweets 'Nazar Lag Gayi':
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths
- Shah moves political resolution at BJP's National Exec meet
- Head count for Maharashtra assembly speaker elections begins