Kirron diagnosed with multiple myeloma, Anupam Kher posts 'She's a fighter'
Anupam Kher and son Sikander have issued a clarification on Thursday and informed about the real state of health of her.
New Delhi: After finding out about the illness of Chandigarh MP Kirron Kher, everyone is praying for his speedy recovery. Meanwhile, many kinds of misconceptions were being spread on social media. On this, MP's husband and actor Anupam Kher and son Sikander Kher have issued a clarification on Thursday and informed about the real state of health of the MP. Anupam said that Kirron Kher will soon win after returning from this disease.
Kirron Kher diagnosed with multiple myeloma:
The team of doctors is taking better care of him. On November 11 last year, Kirron Kher suffered a fracture in his left hand, after which he underwent treatment in Chandigarh. Upon investigation, it was found that he had multiple myeloma.
She then went to Mumbai on December 4 for treatment. There they have to spend one night a week in the hospital. Apart from this, one also has to go to the hospital for continuous checkup.
Anupam Kher posted on social media:
Anupam Kher has said that Kirron Kher is suffering from multiple myeloma, a type of blood cancer. She is currently undergoing treatment at Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai. He said that Kirron's condition is better and he thanks all for the love and support given by the people.
Anupam Kher said that Kirron is a fighter and will once again return to her people. The wishes coming from all over the country for him proves how much people like him.
After this tweet by Anupam Kher, many big celebrities wished Kiran Kher to recover soon. Actors Parineeti Chopra, Dr. Kumar Vishwas, Malini Awasthi, Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog Rajiv Kumar have prayed for Kher's speedy salutations.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- We have achieved all our 100-day targets, says UP CM
- IND vs ENG, 5th Test: Ravi Shastri slams India's batting in second innings says, 'Could have batted England out'
- The Story Behind the Apple Logo
- Tina Dabi appointed new Jaisalmer collector
- Active Covid cases in country climb to 1.14 lakh
- IMD issues orange alert for Mumbai till July 9
- Caught on camera: Vastu 'guru' stabbed to death
- SpiceJet Delhi-Dubai flight develops snag, lands in Karachi
- 'Crossed Lakshman Rekha': Ex-judges, bureaucrats condemn SC's remarks against Nupur
- Splendid places to visit in Himachal Pradesh for a refreshing vacation