Kartik Aaryan tests positive for COVID-19 again; Fans wish Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 star a speedy recovery
Kartik Aaryan took to his social media handle and informed his fans that he has tested positive for COVID-19.
Kartik Aaryan has been currently basking in the success of his recently released horror-comedy film, Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 which also starred Tabu and Kiara Advani in the lead. The film has also crossed the Rs 100 crore mark at the box office in the early days. Now, Kartik took to his social media handle and announced that he has tested positive for Coronavirus. To note, this is the second time the actor has contracted the virus.
Check out Kartik Aaryan's post:
- Gyanvapi live: Next date for hearing on July 12
- Covid live: '90% of adult population fully vaccinated in India'
- Protesters release black balloons near PM Modi's chopper
- Maharashtra live: I was supposed to be CM in MVA govt, Eknath Shinde says
- CAT 2022: Notification this month, MBA Entrance likely to be held in November- check details here
- Tejasswi Prakash to Leave Naagin 6; Here's the Truth!
- New Covid test developed in US can identify all variants in hours, says report
- 'Bhagyanagar': PM Narendra Modi's remarks spark name change speculations for THIS city
- India adds 16,135 Covid cases to its tally; 24 deaths in a day
- School children among several dead in Kullu bus accident. 'Heart-rending' - PM