Kartik Aaryan recalls his early struggling days, says "I used to wait for Shah Rukh outside Mannat"
Kartik Aaryan, who earned his name in Bollywood due to his strong acting, is one of the well-known actors of Bollywood today.
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Kartik Aaryan has a different identity in the industry today. Kartik Aaryan, who earned his name in Bollywood due to his strong acting, is one of the well-known actors of Bollywood today. The actor may have started his career with small budget films, but due to his excellent acting, Kartik Aaryan has soon made his name among the successful actors of the industry. But there is a phase in the life of the actor when he is struggling.
Kartik Aaryan recalls his struggling days:
Recently, in one of his interviews, the actor, while talking about his struggle days, recalled the day when he came to Mumbai for the first time and took a selfie with Shah Rukh Khan. Kartik Aaryan reveals that Shah Rukh Khan is the first celebrity he took a selfie with. He told that it was many years ago when he came to Mumbai for the first time.
Kartik Aaryan on SRK:
Talking to a website, Kartik Aaryan said, "When I first came to Mumbai, everyone I went outside 'Mannat' to Shah Rukh Khan's house like a fan. He told that it was a Sunday and I had heard that every Sunday sir comes out to greet the fans.
When I reached there, he was going in his car and in that crowd I had a chance to take a picture with him." During this, when asked if he told Shah Rukh Khan about it later, Kartik smiled and replied, "No, I didn't tell him."
On the work front, the actor made his digital debut last year with Ram Madhvani's directorial venture 'Dhamaka'. In this film released on Netflix, Kartik appeared in the role of a journalist. Apart from this, Mrinal Thakur and Amrita Subhash were in the lead roles with him in the film.
Apart from this, Kartik will be seen in Anees Bazmee's 'Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2'. Kiara Advani and Tabu will also be seen with him in this film.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Power must be held by patriots, not traitors, says Xi Jinping in Hong Kong
- Shruti Haasan spills the beans on her marriage plans; Find out
- It's time to serve up some big incentives to curb obesity
- Covid live: Active cases reach 1,07,189
- Gross GST collection in June stands at Rs 1.44 lakh cr: FM
- Live 5th Test: England opt to bowl vs India
- Mukesh Ambani wants to succeed where Dhirubhai did not
- Prophet row: SC says Nupur's 'loose tongue' set country on fire
- Had BJP accepted a Sena CM in 2019, there would have been no MVA, Uddhav says
- Covid-19 fourth wave alert! India logs over 17,000 new cases, 23 deaths