Birthday Special: Story of Kareena Kapoor Khan's 'Bachpan Ka Pyar' & Boarding School
Kareena has completed almost two decades in Hindi cinema. She has also proved herself to be the best and mature actress.
New Delhi: Kareena Kapoor Khan is one of the actresses in the industry who are known for their impeccable style. Kareena has completed almost two decades in Hindi cinema. She has also proved herself to be the best and mature actress. She completes her work in a very professional manner. But there was a time when Kareena was very flirtatious and mischief was often in her mind.
Happy Birthday Kareena Kapoor:
In childhood, Kareena Kapoor and Karisma Kapoor were raised with great pride by their mother Babita. But her mother also used to punish her for her mistakes. Actually, Kareena once made such a mistake that her mother put her in a boarding school in Dehradun. This anecdote was shared by Kareena herself during an interview. Today, on the occasion of the 41st birthday of the actress, let us know this funny anecdote related to Kareena's childhood love and then mother's punishment.
Kareena Kapoor's first love:
Kareena was 15 years old when she was in love with a boy. She wanted to spend time with that boy. She often used to hide from her mother and go to meet the boy. After this her mother came to know. Her mother had locked Kareena's phone in the room. Kareena along with her friends wanted to meet the boy. In such a situation, Kareena opened the lock of the door with a knife as soon as her mother went out and after making a plan, she along with her friends went to meet the boy.
As soon as her mother came home and came to know about Kareena's actions, she became furious. Due to Kareena's ever-increasing mischief and growing closeness with the boy at an early age, Kareena was sent to a boarding school in Dehradun.
Karisma Kapoor started working in films at the age of 14 and she was allowed to go out with boys, but Kareena was strictly forbidden to do such a thing. Kareena did not like this thing at all.
Although Kareena Kapoor's name was later associated with Shahid Kapoor, the two stayed with each other for a long time. But later Kareena's heart started beating for Saif. Today they are married and both of them also have two children.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- We have achieved all our 100-day targets, says UP CM
- IND vs ENG, 5th Test: Ravi Shastri slams India's batting in second innings says, 'Could have batted England out'
- The Story Behind the Apple Logo
- Tina Dabi appointed new Jaisalmer collector
- Active Covid cases in country climb to 1.14 lakh
- IMD issues orange alert for Mumbai till July 9
- Caught on camera: Vastu 'guru' stabbed to death
- SpiceJet Delhi-Dubai flight develops snag, lands in Karachi
- 'Crossed Lakshman Rekha': Ex-judges, bureaucrats condemn SC's remarks against Nupur
- Splendid places to visit in Himachal Pradesh for a refreshing vacation