Bigg Boss OTT's Urfi Javed gets trolled again, this time for donning unbuttoned checkered pants
Urfi Javed's unbuttoned pant look made netizens furious and many called her out for donning such an outfit to the airport.
Bigg Boss OTT's contestant Urfi Javed has been grabbing eyeballs and media attention after getting evicted from the house. The actress recently made a bold fashion statement by donning unbuttoned checkered pants at the airport. Urfi was clicked by the members of the paparazzi as the pictures went viral on social media. Several netizens rushed to the comment section and fashion policed the actress by writing, "People r becoming more crazy now days , publicity ke liye kuch bhi', another netizen wrote, 'Button laga leti toh koi Aafat aa jaati kya'. Another user went ahead and while calling her 'shameless' even demanded action against her as the comment reads, 'Take some action against her she is shameless'.
Bigg Boss OTT's Urfi Javed gets trolled again
The actress had been a target of trolls before as well when she was seen wearing a crop denim jacket with a pair of blue jeans and block heels at the airport. Speaking about the trolling to ETimes, Urfi had said, "I would have gone without clothes if I needed publicity. It's just who I am, and if that creates publicity then good for me." She further added, "There is so much more to me than my clothes! Why don't people talk about me as an individual? I have realized that no matter what I post, people will say things. Be it a bikini or a salwar-suit, there are nasty comments always."
Urfi further said that she loves wearing modern outfits. "I have grown up in a conservative family in Lucknow. But even then, our clothing was never an issue. Today when I wear outfits which I love, I feel good and don't care about what people say. I get inspired from various places and then I get then I get my clothes made. Initially I used to wonder whether I was at fault for putting up something but now I don't feel that way anymore. I have grown a thick skin I think and these things don't bother me now," said Urfi.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- India adds 16,135 Covid cases to its tally; 24 deaths in a day
- School children among several dead in Kullu bus accident. 'Heart-rending' - PM
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths