Union Budget 2022: What gets cheaper, what's costlier
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented the Union Budget for the financial year 2022-23 today.
New Delhi: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented the Union Budget for the financial year 2022-23 today.This is the fourth budget of the second term of the Modi government. This budget has been presented in the time of Coronavirus Pandemic.
After the budget, the question in everyone's mind is that what will be cheaper and more expensive than this. Agricultural goods will be cheaper after the budget. Apart from this, custom duty has been cut on cut and polished diamonds in the budget.
What is cheaper?
Import duty on transformers and camera lenses of mobile phone chargers has been reduced.
Domestic mobile phone chargers will be cheaper. Mobiles assembled in the country can also be cheap.
Mobile production will be encouraged at the domestic level.
Apart from this, Finance Minister Sitharaman has also proposed to reduce custom duty on some chemicals. These also include methanol. She said that this has been done to promote domestic manufacturing. The Finance Minister has also announced that exemption of custom duty on steel scrap is being extended for one more year.
What is costlier?
In order to discourage the import of undervalued artificial jewelry in the budget, the government has now reduced the import duty on it to Rs 400 per kg. In such a situation, these ornaments can become expensive in the coming time.
Umbrellas will become expensive from now on.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner