Tesla Model Y Spotted in India
Model Y is a well-styled SUV vehicle that has been developed to meet the needs of the Indian market.
Tesla, the world's most powerful carmaker, is expected to join the Indian market later this year. Tesla's Model Y has lately been seen on Indian roads while undergoing testing by the company. The vehicle may be introduced in India soon. Model Y is a well-styled SUV vehicle that has been developed to meet the needs of the Indian market. Let's find out more about this automobile.
Tesla Model Y
Speaking of design, the observed Tesla Model Y has a black mirror roof, an appealing hood, DRLs with geometric LED headlights and fog lights, as well as air vents on the bumper, and a black mirror top. In addition, the vehicle features blacked-out B-pillars, an outside rear-view mirror, strong body lines, and designer alloy wheels. At the rear of the vehicle are wrap-around taillights as well as receding windscreens and boot lid spoilers, giving it a more appealing appearance.
Tesla's Model Y will feature two electric motors as well as a large battery pack, according to the company. The model can also go about 525 kilometers on a single charge, which is a significant improvement over the previous model. According to sources, the vehicle has a maximum speed of 217 kilometers per hour. Tesla can produce several versions of its Model Y for the Indian market. The vehicle can accelerate from 0 to 96 kilometers per hour in 4.8 seconds.
There are five seats in the Tesla Model Y, which features a spacious interior with heated front and rear seats, a dashboard, a 14-speaker sound system, and a multifunctional steering wheel. It also has a HEPA air filtering system, and it has an electric motor. It features a touchscreen infotainment system with a 15.0-inch display that enables new connection choices. The vehicle is also equipped with a number of airbags, blind-spot monitoring, emergency braking, and "self-driving" modes to ensure the safety of its occupants.
Tesla has requested that the government lower import duties for the company to debut its completely electric vehicle in India. Before lowering import duties, the government has urged local merchants in front of Tesla to boost procurement and discuss building plans with the government. Only when this has been accomplished will the government consider considering a request to lower the import tax on Tesla automobiles.
The price and availability of the Tesla Model Y in India will be announced at the time of the vehicle's introduction. The vehicle, on the other hand, is anticipated to cost about Rs 50 lakh (ex-showroom).
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more