Sensex ends 139 points higher; ONGC gains 5.7 per cent
BSE Sensex closed up 139.13 points or 0.30 per cent to close at 46,099.01 points on Friday after mixed signals globally and considerable fluctuations during day trading.
New Delhi: The BSE Sensex closed up 139.13 points or 0.30 per cent to close at 46,099.01 points on Friday after mixed signals globally and considerable fluctuations during day trading.
Nifty closed at 13,513.85 points:
Similarly, NSE Nifty closed at the level of 13,513.85 points with a gain of 35.55 points i.e. 0.26 percent. Talking about sectoral index, Energy, Metal and PSU Bank shares closed up one percent. At the same time, shares of pharma, IT and automobile companies were sold.
On BSE Sensex, ONGC shares saw the highest jump of 5.68 percent. NTPC shares also saw a gain of 5.30 per cent.
Tata Steel, ITC, ICICI Bank, Titan, Bajaj Auto, SBI, Ultratech Cement, Bajaj Finance, IndusInd Bank, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Sun Pharma, Larsen & Toubro, PowerGrid, HDFC and Nestle India Closed along the trail.
On the other hand, Axis Bank shares saw the biggest fall of 2.19 percent. Besides, shares of Mahindra & Mahindra, Tech Mahindra, HCL Tech, Bajaj Finzerv, Infosys, Asian Paint, Maruti, HDFC Bank, Bharti Airtel, Reliance Industries and TCS closed with a red mark.
Vaccine Budget in India:
According to the reports, the provision for spending once in the coming years has been discussed. A large part of this will be spent on the purchase, storage, transportation, and distribution of the Corona virus vaccine. However, the private sector is also going to play an important role in this. It is being told that the Center and the state will purchase the vaccine on a large scale. A mechanism is also being prepared by the government to provide vaccines to every person.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava