Petrol Diesel Today: Fuel rates above Rs 100 in Delhi, Check price in your city!
The price of one liter of petrol is Rs 101.19 and the price of diesel is Rs 88.62 per liter. Although it was expected from the last days that the prices can be reduced.
New Delhi: IOCL has released new rates (Petrol-diesel price today) of petrol and diesel for Sunday. There has been no change in the prices for the 14th consecutive day. On September 5, oil companies had cut 15 paise in petrol-diesel prices. Since then the prices have remained stable.
Petrol Price Today:
According to IOCL, in the country's capital Delhi, the price of one liter of petrol is Rs 101.19 and the price of diesel is Rs 88.62 per liter. Although it was expected from the last days that the prices can be reduced.
Petrol Diesel Price:
Delhi Petrol Rs 101.19 and Diesel Rs 88.62 per liter
Mumbai petrol Rs 107.26 and diesel Rs 96.19 per liter
Chennai petrol Rs 98.96 and diesel Rs 93.26 per liter
Kolkata Petrol Rs 101.72 and Diesel Rs 91.84 per liter
Noida petrol Rs 98.52 and diesel Rs 89.21 per liter
Several decisions have been taken in the important meeting of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council held on Friday. Addressing the media, the Finance Minister put an end to the speculation of bringing petrol and diesel under the purview of GST. She said, "This is not the right time to consider bringing petrol and diesel under the ambit of GST. Many issues related to revenue will have to be considered for this. These were not discussed during the meeting."
You can also know the price of petrol and diesel through SMS. According to the Indian Oil website, you need to write RSP and your city code and send it to the number 9224992249. The code for each city is different, which you will get from the IOCL website.
Let us tell you that the prices of petrol and diesel change every day at 6 am. The new rates are applicable from 6 am onwards. The Ministerial Committee on GST will consider taxing petroleum products under a national rate. This will open the door for major changes in consumer prices and government revenue.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'