Petrol Diesel Prices see hike of 35 Paisa; Check rates here!
After the budget, the price of petrol diesel has increased again today. In the last one year, the price of petrol and diesel has increased by about 14 rupees.
New Delhi: The ever increasing prices of petrol diesel (Diesel-Petrol Price Today) has given a lot of tension to the common man. After the last one week, again the government oil companies increased the price of both fuels.
If seen in the last one year, petrol has become expensive by 13.55 paise. On 02 February 2020, the price of petrol in the capital Delhi was Rs 73.10 per liter and the price of one liter of diesel was Rs 66.14 per liter.
Fuel Price in Delhi:
At the same time, if you look at today's rate, the price of petrol in Delhi is Rs 86.65 per liter and diesel is Rs 76.83 per liter. The price of petrol and diesel has reached a record level due to continuous increase. Inflation also increases due to increase in fuel prices. The direct impact of which reads on the common man's pocket.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented the General Budget for the year 2021-22 on February 1. She had announced a cess of Rs 2.5 per liter on petrol and Rs 4 per liter on diesel.
Price changes every day at 6 o'clock:
The price of petrol and diesel changes at 6 am daily. The new rates are applicable from 6 o'clock in the morning. After adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to the price of petrol diesel, its price almost doubles. Petrol and diesel prices change every day, depending on what the prices of crude are in the international market along with foreign exchange rates.
How to check Fuel Price?
The code for each city is different, which is easily available from the IOCL website. In this way, you can know the price of petrol and diesel sitting at home. On the other hand, if you live in Delhi, then for this you have to write RSP 102072 and send it to 92249 92249. After which you will know about the prices easily.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava