Petrol Diesel Price Today: Major changes in Fuel Rate ahead of Festivals
New petrol and diesel prices have been released on Wednesday morning. Even today, there has been no change in the prices of petrol and diesel.
New Delhi: Indian oil companies (IOC, HPCL & BPCL) have released new petrol and diesel prices on Wednesday morning. Even today, the common man has been given a price relief. Even today, oil companies have not made any changes in the prices of petrol and diesel. But it is believed that petrol-diesel prices are going to increase soon. Actually, the central government is once again preparing to increase the excise duty on petrol and diesel.
Government can increase excise duty:
It is being said that the government may increase the excise duty not to one or two rupees but from Rs 3 to 6 per liter. This morning Indian oil companies have released new rates of petrol and diesel. Today, the price of petrol in Delhi is Rs 81.06 per liter, while the price of diesel is Rs 70.46 per liter.
Check Price in your city:
Petrol prices in other metros Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow remain at Rs 87.74, Rs 82.59, Rs 84.14 and Rs 81.48 per liter respectively. While the price of diesel is Rs 76.86, Rs 73.99, Rs 75.95 and Rs 70.91 per liter respectively in these metros.
Confirm Petrol Diesel Rate here:
Please tell that the prices of petrol and diesel are changed every morning. These prices are updated daily at six in the morning. On the other hand, if you want to know about the prices of petrol and diesel at home, then for this you will have to send an SMS to 92249 92249. To SMS, write the code of RSP <space> petrol pump dealer and send it to 92249 92249.
At the same time, the code of each city is different, which you will easily get from the IOCL website. In this way, you can learn about the price of petrol and diesel right from your home. On the other hand, if you live in Delhi, then for this you have to write RSP 102072 and send it to 92249 92249. After which you will know the prices.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava