Petrol Diesel Price Today: Fuel rates raised again, Check fresh hike here!
According to the notification issued by the public sector oil companies, the price of petrol in Delhi reached its highest level of Rs 105.14 per liter and in Mumbai it was Rs 111.09 per liter.
New Delhi: Petrol and diesel prices were again hiked by 35-35 paise per liter on Friday, taking their retail prices to an all-time high at pumps across the country.
Petrol Diesel Price today:
According to the notification issued by the public sector oil companies, the price of petrol in Delhi reached its highest level of Rs 105.14 per liter and in Mumbai it was Rs 111.09 per liter. Similarly, diesel is now available at Rs 101.78 per liter in Mumbai and Rs 93.87 per liter in Delhi.
This is the 14th time in the last two weeks that petrol prices have gone up, while diesel has become costlier 17 times in three weeks, though there was no change in rates on October 12 and 13.
Fuel Rates in your city:
Delhi petrol at Rs 105.14, Diesel at Rs 93.87
Mumbai Petrol at Rs 111.09, Diesel at Rs 101.78
Chennai Petrol at Rs 102.40 Diesel at Rs 98.26
Kolkata Petrol at Rs 105.76 Diesel at Rs 96.98
Petrol price is already above Rs 100 per liter in most parts of the country, while diesel is also priced above Rs 100 in several states including Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Kerala and Karnataka. per liter level has been exceeded.
Petrol and diesel prices vary from state to state depending on local taxes and freight. Meanwhile, international standard Brent crude has touched $84 a barrel for the first time in seven years.
You can also know the price of petrol and diesel through SMS. According to the IndianOil website, you have to write RSP and your city code and send it to the number 9224992249. The code for each city is different, which you will get from the IOCL website.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more