Petrol Diesel Price Today: Fuel rates remain unchanged on 26 January, Check
Government oil companies did not increase or decrease the prices of petrol and diesel even on 26 January 2022.
New Delhi: Government oil companies did not increase or decrease the prices of petrol and diesel even on 26 January 2022. On Wednesday, 26 January 2022, once again the prices of Petrol-Diesel (Petrol-Diesel Price Today) are seeing stability.
It is worth noting that the last major reduction in petrol-diesel prices was done by the central government last year. Since then, customers are expected to cut the prices of petroleum products. Petrol prices are still more than Rs 100 in many states of the country, which is putting more burden on the pocket of the common man.
Petrol Price Today:
The Hemant Soren government of Jharkhand had announced a big gift to the people of the state on the occasion of completion of two years of its tenure. The government had announced that it would cut petrol prices by Rs 25 per liter in the state. However, only two wheeler drivers will get the benefit of this deduction. Who will get the benefit of cheap oil Actually, in the month of December last, a tweet was made by the Chief Minister's Office.
In which it was said that there is a continuous increase in the prices of petrol and diesel. The poor and middle class are most affected by this. Therefore, the government has decided to provide a relief of Rs 25 per liter on petrol for two wheelers at the state level. Its benefit will start getting from 26 January 2022 i.e. today.
Petrol Diesel Price in your city:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.44 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 95.36 per liter and diesel at Rs 86.87 per liter in Noida.
In Bhubaneswar, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.81 and diesel at Rs 91.62 per liter.
In Shillong, petrol is being sold at Rs 94.16 per liter and diesel at Rs 80.75 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.36 and diesel at Rs 86.68 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 98.52 and diesel at Rs 91.56 per liter in Ranchi.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 96.65 and diesel at Rs 80.28 per liter.
In Panaji, Rs 96.41 and diesel is being sold at Rs 87.34 per liter.
In Patna, petrol is being sold at Rs 105.90 and diesel at Rs 91.09 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more