Petrol Diesel Price Today: Petrol at INR 109.98 in Mumbai, Check rates in your city
The price of petrol per liter in the national capital Delhi is Rs 95.41.
New Delhi: Government oil companies did not increase or decrease the prices of petrol and diesel even on 28 January 2022. Today, Friday, 29 January 2022, once again on (Petrol-Diesel Price Today ) prices have seen a stagnation. Let us tell you that the last major cut in the prices of petrol and diesel was done by the central government last year. However, even today in many states the price of a liter of petrol is above Rs 100. In such a situation, customers are expected to cut the prices of petroleum products once again.
Petrol Price Today:
When the government cut oil prices in November last year, fuel rates in the country were skyrocketing. After which, the central government decided to control the rising prices of petrol-diesel. Later, the state governments also tried to control fuel prices by reducing their increased VAT rates. The price of petrol per liter in the national capital Delhi is Rs 95.41, while in the commercial capital Mumbai, petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 109.98.
Oil companies have once again not made any change in the rates of petrol-diesel on Friday, January 28, 2022. State-owned oil company Indian Oil Corporation today released its new price list. Under which the new rates are as follows-
Petrol Diesel Price in your city:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.51 and diesel at Rs 91.53 per liter.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Jaipur, petrol is being sold at Rs 107.06 and diesel at Rs 90.70 per liter.
In Gangtok, petrol is being sold at Rs 98.50 and diesel at Rs 83.55 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 95.64 per liter and diesel at Rs 87.14 per liter in Noida.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 94.05 and diesel at Rs 87.42 per liter in Dehradun.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.28 and diesel at Rs 86.80 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more