Petrol Diesel Price Today: Fuel Rates Remain Unchanged, Check Here!
Market experts are also agreeing that due to the assembly elections being held in five states at present, oil prices are not being increased.
New Delhi: The country's state-owned oil companies did not make any changes in the prices of petrol and diesel on 24 February 2022 as before. However, on Thursday 24 February 2022, there were slight changes in the prices of petrol and diesel in some cities of the country like Patna, Lucknow, Shimla, Shillong. Let us tell you that there is a possibility of increase in the prices of petrol and diesel in the coming time.
Petrol Diesel Price:
Market experts are also agreeing that due to the assembly elections being held in five states at present, oil prices are not being increased. On the other hand, oil prices have remained at their highest level in the last seven years due to other global movements including the Russia-Ukraine crisis.
At the same time, crude oil prices in the international market are at a record high in recent weeks. The price of crude oil is currently staying in the range of 85 to 98 dollars. Despite this, fuel prices in the country have not been increased. The government oil companies are bearing the additional burden on the common consumer, due to which they are expected to incur a huge loss per liter. It is worth noting that the last cut in oil prices was seen in November last year.
Petrol Diesel Price in Your City:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.53 per liter.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.94 and diesel at Rs 80.60 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 101.70 and diesel at Rs 91.52 per liter in Bhubaneswar.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.28 and diesel at Rs 86.80 per liter.
In the NCR region Noida, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.51 and diesel at Rs 87.01 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 106.64 and diesel at Rs 90.32 per liter in Jaipur.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 93.73 and diesel at Rs 87.03 per liter in Dehradun.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'