Petrol Diesel Price Today: Petrol at INR 95.41 in Delhi, Check Rates in Your City
On Wednesday, 16 February 2022, there have been slight fluctuations in the prices of petrol and diesel in many cities.
New Delhi: The country's oil companies have once again not changed the prices of petrol and diesel on 16 February 2022. On Wednesday, 16 February 2022, there have been slight fluctuations in the prices of petrol and diesel in select cities of the country. In the midst of rising inflation in the country, the prices of petrol and diesel are also preparing to affect the pockets of consumers.
Petrol Price Today:
It is believed that due to the ongoing assembly elections in five states, oil prices are not increasing, despite this, the price of petrol and diesel is almost certain to increase. Commodity experts on this subject say that after the end of the assembly elections in five states including Uttar Pradesh, the prices of petrol and diesel in the country will increase. Once again the increase will be seen.
On the other hand, the price of crude oil in the international market is staying between $ 85 to 95. Even after this, there has been no increase in the price of fuel in the country. Due to this, the government oil companies are estimated to have a loss of Rs 8 to 10 per liter. Let us inform that the last cut in oil prices was done in November last year. After which the price of petrol per liter in the national capital Delhi was reduced to Rs 95.41. This price remains the same today. Similarly, in Mumbai, petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 109.98.
Petrol Diesel Price in Your City:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.51 and diesel at Rs 91.53 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.47 and diesel at Rs 86.99 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 95.68 and diesel at Rs 87.18 per liter in Noida.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 94.00 and diesel at Rs 87.37 per liter in Dehradun.
In Port Blair, petrol is being sold at Rs 82.96 and diesel at Rs 77.13 per liter.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 96.36 and diesel at Rs 80.61 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 101.78 and diesel at Rs 91.59 per liter in Bhubaneswar.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Patna, petrol is being sold at Rs 105.90 and diesel at Rs 91.09 per liter.
In Panaji, Rs 96.35 and diesel is being sold at Rs 87.24 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city