Petrol Diesel Price Today: Fuel Rates Remain Unchanged, Check Here
Oil companies did not make any change in the prices of petrol and diesel once again on the last day of January.
New Delhi: Oil companies have not made any change in the prices of petrol and diesel once again on the last day of January i.e. 31st January 2022. On Monday, January 31, 2022, there is a stagnation in the prices of petrol-diesel (Petrol-Diesel Price Today).
Petrol Price Today:
However, even today the price of petrol per liter in many states is above Rs 100. Along with this, the prices of diesel have also gone up. In such a situation, customers are expected to cut the prices of petroleum products once again. Let us tell you that at present, the prices of Brent crude oil in the international market are at a seven-year high. Brent crude is currently trading at $90 a barrel. This rate is the highest since October 2014.
It is worth noting that the central government had cut oil prices last year. At that time the fuel prices in the country were sky high. After which, the central government decided to control the increased prices of petrol-diesel. However, later on, the state governments also tried to control the prices of fuel by reducing the increased rates of VAT. In the national capital Delhi, the price of petrol per liter is currently Rs 95.41, while in the commercial capital Mumbai petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 109.98. Petrol in Kolkata is Rs 104.67 and diesel 89.79. It is being sold at the rate of Rs.
Petrol Diesel Price in your city:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.43 per liter.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.14 and diesel at Rs 86.80 per liter.
In Jaipur, petrol is being sold at Rs 106.79 and diesel at Rs 90.45 per liter.
In Gangtok, petrol is being sold at Rs 98.50 and diesel at Rs 83.55 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 95.36 per liter and diesel at Rs 87.21 per liter in Noida.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 94.02 and diesel at Rs 87.42 per liter in Dehradun.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more