Petrol Diesel Price Today: Petrol at Rs 95.41 in Delhi, Check in your city
Oil companies have not made any change in petrol and diesel prices once again on 30 January 2022.
New Delhi: Oil companies have not made any change in petrol and diesel prices once again on 30 January 2022. Today, on Sunday, 30 January 2022, there is a stagnation in the prices of petrol-diesel (Petrol-Diesel Price Today). Let us tell you that the last major reduction in the prices of petrol and diesel was done by the central government in the month of November last year.
Petrol Price Today:
However, even today the price of petrol per liter in many states is above Rs 100. Along with this, the prices of diesel have also gone up. In such a situation, customers are expected to cut the prices of petroleum products once again.
Let us tell you that the central government had cut oil prices last year. At that time the fuel prices in the country were sky high. After which, the central government decided to control the increased prices of petrol-diesel. However, later on, the state governments also tried their best to control fuel prices by reducing the increased rates of VAT.
In the national capital Delhi, the price of petrol per liter is currently Rs 95.41, while in the commercial capital Mumbai (Mumbai) petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 109.98. Petrol in Kolkata is Rs 104.67 and diesel 89.79. It is being sold at the rate of Rs.
Petrol Diesel Price in your city:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.43 per liter.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.28 and diesel at Rs 86.80 per liter.
In Jaipur, petrol is being sold at Rs 107.06 and diesel at Rs 90.70 per liter.
In Gangtok, petrol is being sold at Rs 98.50 and diesel at Rs 83.55 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 95.36 per liter and diesel at Rs 87.21 per liter in Noida.
In Hyderabad, petrol is being sold at Rs 108.20 and diesel at Rs 94.62 per liter.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 96.79 and diesel at Rs 80.28 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner