Petrol Diesel Price Today: Fuel Rates Remain Constant, Check!
Let us tell you that there is a possibility of increase in the prices of petrol and diesel in the coming time.
New Delhi: The country's state-owned oil companies did not make any change in the prices of petrol and diesel even on 25 February 2022. However, on Friday, February 25, 2022, there was a slight change in the prices of petrol and diesel in select cities of the country. By Thursday evening, the price of crude oil reached close to $105 per barrel in the international market. At present, the global situation is expected to increase further in crude oil prices.
Petrol Price Today:
Let us tell you that there is a possibility of increase in the prices of petrol and diesel in the coming time. Market experts are also agreeing that due to the assembly elections being held in five states at present, oil prices are not being increased. On the other hand, if the Russia-Ukraine conflict does not stop, then crude oil prices may increase further. This will increase the trouble of countries like India.
Indeed, Russia is one of the largest oil producing countries in the world. Russia currently supplies up to 35 percent of its crude oil consumption to European countries. Let us tell you that India also buys crude oil from Russia. At present, per 10 barrels of oil supplied in the world, one dollar comes from Russia. In such a situation, due to disruption in the supply of crude oil, the prices may increase further. If this happens, then inflation in India can increase at an unprecedented pace.
Petrol Diesel Price in your city:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.51 and diesel at Rs 91.53 per liter.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.94 and diesel at Rs 80.60 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 102.27 and diesel at Rs 92.06 per liter in Bhubaneswar.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.13 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 95.64 and diesel at Rs 87.14 per liter in NCR region Noida.
In Jaipur, petrol is being sold at Rs 107.06 and diesel at Rs 90.70 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 93.73 and diesel at Rs 87.03 per liter in Dehradun.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'