Petrol Diesel Price Today: Fuel rates remain constant, Check here
Oil company Indian Oil Corporation has released its new price list today.
New Delhi: The state-owned oil companies of the country have not once again increased or reduced the prices of petrol and diesel on February 10, 2022. On Thursday, 10 February 2022, there was no change in the prices of petrol and diesel as before.
Petrol Price Today:
It has been three months since the price cut of petroleum products. Customers are now expecting a reduction in fuel prices once again. But, by March this year, there is a possibility of increase in the price of petrol and diesel in the country.
If this happens, then it will once again affect the pocket of the common man of the country. Signs of an increase in oil prices, Saudi Aramco has given rise to the prices of its crude sold in Asia for March.
It is worth noting that before this, the Central Government had last cut oil prices in November last year. At that time the fuel prices in the country had gone very high. After which, the central and state governments decided to control the increased prices of petrol-diesel. After this, the price of petrol per liter in the national capital Delhi was reduced to Rs 95.41, which is still intact today.
Similarly, in Mumbai, petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 109.98. The country's oil companies have once again not made any change in the rates of petrol-diesel on Thursday, February 10. Oil company Indian Oil Corporation has released its new price list today. Some of the new rates are as follows-
Petrol Diesel Price in your city:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.43 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.33 and diesel at Rs 86.81 per liter.
In the NCR region Noida, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.73 and diesel at Rs 87.21 per liter.
In Dehradun, petrol is being sold at Rs 94.00 and diesel at Rs 87.04 per liter.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Port Blair, petrol is being sold at Rs 82.96 and diesel at Rs 77.13 per liter.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.94 and diesel at Rs 80.61 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 101.80 and diesel at Rs 91.91 per liter in Bhubaneswar.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'