Petrol Diesel Price Today: Fuel rates remain unchanged, Check here!
On Thursday, 03 February 2022 also, the prices of petrol-diesel (Petrol-Diesel Price Today) are seeing stability.
New Delhi: The oil companies of the country have not increased or reduced the prices of petrol and diesel even today, 03 February 2022. On Thursday, 03 February 2022 also, the prices of petrol-diesel (Petrol-Diesel Price Today) are seeing stability. It is now almost three months since the price of petroleum products was cut.
However, even today the price of petrol per liter in many states is above Rs 100. Diesel prices have also gone up. These factors also increase the inflation rate. In such a situation, customers are once again expecting a reduction in the prices of petroleum products.
Petrol Price Today:
It is worth noting that recently the prices of Brent crude oil in the international market are at their highest level of seven years. Brent crude prices are currently hovering around $90-95 per barrel. These rates are the highest since October 2014. Despite this, oil prices in India remain the same as before. The government itself is bearing the burden of the increased prices. But it remains to be seen how long this lasts. It is worth noting that before this, the central government had cut oil prices last year.
At that time the fuel prices in the country were sky high. After which, the central government decided to control the increased prices of petrol-diesel. After which the price of petrol per liter in the national capital Delhi became Rs. 95.41. Similarly, petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 109.98 in the commercial capital Mumbai. On Thursday, February 03, 2022, the country's oil companies once again did not make any change in the rates of petrol-diesel. Oil company Indian Oil Corporation today released its new price list. The new rates are as follows.
Petrol Diesel Price Today:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.43 per liter.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.14 and diesel at Rs 86.68 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 98.52 and diesel at Rs 91.56 per liter in Ranchi.
In Patna, petrol is being sold at Rs 105.90 and diesel at Rs 91.09 per liter.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.78 and diesel at Rs 81.20 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'