Petrol Diesel Price Today: Latest Fuel Rates Released, Check in Your City
Petrol and diesel prices may increase in the coming times amid rising inflation in the country.
New Delhi: The country's oil companies have once again not changed the prices of petrol and diesel on 17 February 2022. However, even on Thursday, 17 February 2022, there have been slight fluctuations in the prices of petrol and diesel in selected cities of the country like Jaipur, Noida, Lucknow etc. Petrol and diesel prices may increase in the coming times amid rising inflation in the country.
Petrol Price Today:
The increased prices are once again preparing to affect the pockets of the consumers. It is believed that due to the ongoing assembly elections in five states, oil prices are not increasing.
Despite this, the price of petrol and diesel is almost certain to increase. On the other hand, due to global events including the Russia-Ukraine crisis, oil prices have remained at their highest level in the last seven years. Commodity experts on this subject say that after the end of the assembly elections in five states including Uttar Pradesh, the prices of petrol and diesel in the country will increase. Once again the increase will be seen.
Petrol Diesel Rates in Your City:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.53 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.14 and diesel at Rs 86.99 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 95.36 per liter and diesel at Rs 87.18 per liter in Noida.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.94 and diesel at Rs 80.61 per liter.
In Bhubaneswar, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.81 and diesel at Rs 91.59 per liter.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Hyderabad, petrol is being sold at Rs 108.20 and diesel at Rs 94.62 per liter.
In Shillong, petrol is being sold at Rs 94.16 per liter and diesel at Rs 80.58 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 98.52 and diesel at Rs 91.56 per liter in Ranchi.
In Patna, petrol is being sold at Rs 105.90 and diesel at Rs 91.09 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale