Petrol Diesel Price Today: Fuel rates remain constant, check here
There is no change in petrol and diesel prices. Fuel rates remain constant on 2 February 2022.
New Delhi: Oil companies have not increased or reduced the prices of petrol and diesel once again on 02 February 2022. Even on Wednesday, 02 February 2022, there is no stability in the prices of Petrol-Diesel (Petrol-Diesel Price Today).It is almost three months since the price of petroleum products was cut.
Petrol Price Today:
However, even today the price of petrol per liter in many states is above Rs 100. Diesel prices have also gone up. In such a situation, customers once again expect a reduction in the prices of petroleum products.
It is worth noting that before this, the central government had cut oil prices last year. At that time the fuel prices in the country were sky high. After which, the central government decided to control the increased prices of petrol-diesel. However, later the state governments also tried their best to control the prices by reducing the increased rates of VAT.
After which the price of petrol per liter in the national capital Delhi has gone up to Rs 95.41. Similarly, petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 109.98 in the commercial capital Mumbai. In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
Petrol Diesel Price in your city:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.43 per liter.
In Shillong, petrol is being sold at Rs 93.91 per liter and diesel at Rs 80.50 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 98.52 and diesel at Rs 91.56 per liter in Ranchi.
In Patna, petrol is being sold at Rs 105.90 and diesel at Rs 91.09 per liter.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.28 and diesel at Rs 86.80 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner