Petrol Diesel Price Today: Fuel rates above INR 100 in many cities, Check here
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022, as before, the prices of Petrol-Diesel (Petrol-Diesel Price Today) are seeing stability.
New Delhi: The country's oil companies have decided not to increase or decrease the prices of petrol and diesel on January 19, 2022. On Wednesday, January 19, 2022, as before, the prices of Petrol-Diesel (Petrol-Diesel Price Today) are seeing stability.
Petrol Price Today:
It is worth noting that the last major cut in the prices of petroleum products was in November last year. At that time, oil prices in the country were at record highs. After which, the Modi government at the Center decided to cut the ever-increasing prices of petrol-diesel. Immediately after which the state governments also got control over the increased rates by cutting VAT rates. After this reduction in fuel prices, the price of petrol per liter in the capital Delhi has come down to Rs 95.41. Similarly, in Mumbai too, petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 109.98.
After adding many other things including excise duty and dealer commission to the prices of petrol and diesel in the country, its price almost doubles. On the basis of these parameters, oil companies fix the price of petrol and diesel per day. Dealers, people running petrol pumps, they sell petrol themselves at retail prices to the customers end after adding taxes and their own margin. All these costs also get added to the final rates of petrol and diesel.
Petrol Diesel Price in your city:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.43 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 98.52 and diesel at Rs 91.56 per liter in Ranchi.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.94 and diesel at Rs 80.28 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.29 and diesel at Rs 86.80 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 95.64 and diesel at Rs 87.21 per liter in NCR region Noida.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 94.00 and diesel at Rs 87.37 per liter in Dehradun.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 106.64 and diesel at Rs 90.90 per liter in Jaipur.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city