Petrol Diesel Price Today: Petrol costs Rs 115.15 in Mumbai, Check rates in your city
The price of petrol in Mumbai is Rs 115.15 and the price of diesel is Rs 106.23 per liter. Petrol in Kolkata costs Rs 109.79 while diesel costs Rs 101.19 a litre.
New Delhi: Petrol and diesel prices have been increased again today by the government oil companies. Today, the price of diesel has increased by 33 to 37 paise, while the price of petrol has increased by 30 to 45 paise. In many states, its price has reached above Rs 100. The rising petrol and diesel prices in the country are affecting the income of the common man.
Petrol Price Today:
Petrol in Delhi costs Rs 109.34 while diesel costs Rs 98.07 per litre. The price of petrol in Mumbai is Rs 115.15 and the price of diesel is Rs 106.23 per liter. Petrol in Kolkata costs Rs 109.79 while diesel costs Rs 101.19 a litre. At the same time, in Chennai, petrol is Rs 106.04 a liter and diesel is Rs 102.25 a liter.
Fuel rates in your city:
Delhi Petrol Rs 109.34 and Diesel Rs 99.07 per liter
Mumbai Petrol Rs 115.15 and Diesel Rs 106.23 per liter
Chennai Petrol Rs 106.04 and Diesel Rs 102.25 per liter
Kolkata Petrol Rs 109.79 and Diesel Rs 101.19 per liter
Let us inform that the price of petrol has crossed Rs 100 in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Odisha, Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh. Petrol price is highest in Mumbai.
Check Price on SMS:
You can also know the price of petrol and diesel through SMS. According to the IndianOil website, you have to write RSP and your city code and send it to 9224992249 number. The code for each city is different, which you will get from the IOCL website.
Let us tell you that the prices of petrol and diesel change every day at 6 am. The new rates are applicable from 6 am onwards. After adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles.
On the basis of these parameters, oil companies do the work of fixing petrol rate and diesel rate daily. Dealers are people running petrol pumps. They sell petrol themselves at retail prices to the consumers end after adding taxes and their own margins. This cost is also added to the petrol rate and diesel rate.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more