Petrol Diesel Price Today: Fuel rates remain unchanged, Check!
According to this list, the price of one liter of petrol in the country's capital Delhi today is Rs 103.97, while diesel is being sold at the rate of Rs 86.67.
New Delhi: There has been no change in the prices of petrol-diesel (Petrol-Diesel Price Today) once again on Monday (29 November 2021) from the Indian oil companies. Today is the 24th consecutive day when fuel prices in the country have remained stable.
Clearly, customers are getting the benefit of the ongoing stagnation in oil prices. Oil companies did not see any increase or decrease in the price of petrol and diesel for the 24th day on Monday.
Petrol Price Today:
Due to non increase in the prices of petroleum products, its positive effect is falling on the pockets of the common consumers. Remember, in the first week of November this year, a big relief was given by the central government from the daily increase in the price of petrol and diesel.
The same sequence of reliefs from the oil companies continued for the 24th day today. For the 24th consecutive day, the oil companies of the country did not increase the price of fuel (Petrol and Diesel) in any way.
Petrol at Rs 103.97 in Delhi:
Today on Monday, Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) released a new price list. According to this list, the price of one liter of petrol (Petrol Price Today) in the country's capital Delhi today is Rs 103.97, while diesel is being sold at the rate of Rs 86.67. At the same time, petrol is being sold at Rs 106.81 and diesel at Rs 91.94 per liter in Patna.
Fuel rates in your city:
Petrol is being sold at Rs 103.97 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter in the capital Delhi.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter in the commercial capital Mumbai.
In Kolkata, the capital of West Bengal, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.43 per liter.
In Lucknow petrol is being sold at Rs 95.28 and diesel at Rs 86.80 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'