Petrol Diesel Price Today: Fuel Rates remain Constant on Monday
Diesel has become expensive by Rs 3.41 per liter in these days. Petrol in Delhi today is Rs 83.71 per liter. Petrol in Mumbai today costs Rs 90.34 per liter.
New Delhi: Today, the prices of both diesel and petrol have increased. Government oil companies have not increased diesel and petrol prices for the 21st consecutive day today. Today, the price of petrol in Delhi is Rs 83.71 (Petrol Price Today) and diesel is Rs 73.87 per liter.
Petrol and diesel rates
Petrol has become costlier by Rs 2.65 in 15 installments since November 20 in Delhi. At the same time, after staying from August 3, the price of diesel was either cut or its price remained stable. Since last November 20, the price of diesel has increased intermittently in 12 installments.
Changes in price of Diesel:
Diesel has become expensive by Rs 3.41 per liter in these days. Petrol in Delhi today is Rs 83.71 per liter. Petrol in Mumbai today costs Rs 90.34 per liter. Petrol in Kolkata today costs Rs 85.19 per liter. Petrol in Chennai is Rs 86.51 per liter. Petrol in Noida today is Rs 83.67 per liter. Petrol in Gurugram today costs Rs 81.89 per liter. Petrol in Lucknow today is Rs 83.59 per liter. Petrol in Patna today is Rs 86.25 per liter.
You can also know the daily rate of petrol diesel through SMS. According to the news today, the price of one liter petrol and diesel in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai is as follows. You can also know the price of petrol and diesel through SMS.
According to the website of IndianOil, you have to write RSP and your city code and send it to number 9224992249. The code for each city is different, which you will get from the IOCL website. Indian Oil customers can get information by sending RSP to 9224992249 and BPCL consumers can send information to 9223112222 by writing RSP. At the same time, HPCL consumers can know the price by writing to HPPrice and sending it to number 9222201122.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava