Petrol Diesel Price Today: Fuel Rates Above Rs 100 in These Cities
Petrol Diesel Price Today: According to the new rate list of Indian petroleum marketing company Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL), the price of one liter of petrol in Delhi has now gone up to Rs 100.21 and diesel to Rs 91.47.
Petrol Diesel Price Today: The government oil companies of the country have again increased the prices of petrol and diesel on 29 March. According to the price list released today by the country's largest oil company Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), petrol in the national capital Delhi has become costlier by 80 paise per liter while diesel by 70 paise per liter. According to the new rate list of Indian petroleum marketing company Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL), the price of one liter of petrol in Delhi has now gone up to Rs 100.21 and diesel to Rs 91.47.
It is worth noting that this is the 7th increase in oil prices in the last 8 days. Indian oil companies continue to increase the prices of petrol and diesel from 22 March 2022. In between, only on March 24, the prices of petrol and diesel did not increase. In this way, petrol has become costlier by Rs 4.40 in 8 days so far. Whereas, in these days diesel became costlier by Rs 4.55.
At the same time, after the increased price in the country's financial capital Mumbai today, the price of one liter of petrol has reached Rs 115.04 per liter. Diesel is being sold in Mumbai at the rate of Rs 99.25 per litre. After today's increase, petrol is now being sold above Rs 100 per liter in all four metros including Delhi. Petrol in Kolkata has increased from Rs 108.01 per liter to Rs 108.53 per liter today. Diesel is being sold in Kolkata at Rs 93.57 per liter. On the other hand, in Chennai, a liter of petrol has increased from Rs 104.43 a liter to Rs 104.90 today, while diesel is being sold at Rs 95 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city