Petrol Diesel Price Today: Fuel Rates Hiked Again, Check Here
Petrol Diesel Price: Today, on 25 March 2022, petrol and diesel prices in the country have seen an increase once again.
Petrol Diesel Price Today: Today, on 25 March 2022, petrol and diesel prices in the country have seen an increase once again in the midst of other global upheaval including the Russia-Ukraine War. If you see, oil prices have increased for the third time in the last four days. Once again, the prices of petrol and diesel in the country have been increased by 80 paise. According to the Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL), after the increase of 80 paise in the price of fuel, now the price of one liter of petrol in the national capital Delhi has gone up to Rs 97.81 and diesel to Rs 89.07.
Significantly, after about 137 days in the country, the prices of petrol and diesel were increased. On 22 and 23 March 2022, the rates of petrol and diesel were increased by 80-80 paise. After this, on March 24, consumers got relief from the price hike. On March 23, the oil companies did not increase the price of fuel. But, today on March 25, once again the prices of petrol and diesel are increasing by 80 paise. This is the third increase in fuel prices in four days. Petrol and diesel prices have jumped by Rs 2.40 in these four days. The new prices have come into effect from 6 am today, March 25.
Petrol Diesel Price in Your City:
In the national capital of the country, the price of one liter of petrol in Delhi has gone up to Rs 97.81 and diesel to Rs 89.07.
In the country's financial capital Mumbai, the price of petrol has increased to Rs 112.51 per liter and diesel to Rs 96.70.
Whereas, petrol in Kolkata has become Rs 107.18 per liter and diesel Rs 92.22.
In Chennai today petrol is being sold at Rs 103.67 per liter and diesel at Rs 93.71 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more