Petrol Diesel Price Today, 15 March 2022: Check Latest Fuel Rates Here
Petrol Diesel Price Today: Petrol at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter in Kolkata.
Petrol Diesel Price Today: From Delhi, Mumbai, Bihar and Lucknow to the whole of Uttar Pradesh (UP), there is still a situation of confusion about the increase in the prices of petrol and diesel. However, on Monday, Petroleum Minister Hardeep Singh Puri tried to clear the doubts by making a statement on this issue in the Rajya Sabha. Despite this, fear was not coming out of the minds of the people. The situation is the same in the capital Delhi as well. Because of this people are putting more fuel in the vehicles.
Petrol Price Today:
In fact, after the assembly election results, there was a possibility of a continuous price increase in the prices of petrol and diesel. Now the results of the assembly elections have also come and the new government is also going to be formed, despite the fear about the price hike of petrol and diesel. Consumers are seen getting a little more fuel put in their place than on normal days.
The country's state-owned oil companies have released new rates today, on March 15. According to which, changes are being seen in the prices of petrol and diesel. On Tuesday, there was a slight reduction in the prices of petrol in Lucknow, Noida, Jaipur, the capital of UP.
Petrol Diesel Price in your city:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.43 per liter.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.99 and diesel at Rs 80.61 per liter.
In Hyderabad, petrol is being sold at Rs 108.20 and diesel at Rs 94.62 per liter.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 10.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.13 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 95.64 and diesel at Rs 87.14 per liter in Noida.
In Jaipur, petrol is being sold at Rs 106.73 and diesel at Rs 90.40 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city