Petrol Diesel Price Today: Fuel Rates Remain Unchanged, Check Here
Petrol Diesel Price Today: Due to the Russia-Ukraine War, there is a tremendous jump in the prices of crude oil. Crude oil prices reached $119 per barrel yesterday, the highest level since 2012. The country's state-owned oil companies have made changes in the rates of petrol and diesel in some state capitals on Friday, March 04, 2022.
At present, crude oil prices are at peak. Only this year i.e. 2022 has seen a jump of more than 40 percent in crude oil prices. For the last two months, the price of crude oil has remained continuously elevated. On December 1, 2021, the price of crude oil was $ 68.87 per barrel, which has now increased to $ 119 per barrel. The biggest impact of this increase in crude oil prices is for a country like India, which depends on its imports for consumption. Let us tell you that India imports 80 percent of its fuel consumption from other countries. At present, assembly elections are going on in five states of the country. Their results will come on March 10. It is expected that after that the prices of petrol and diesel in the country can increase rapidly.
Oil companies have made minor changes in the prices of petrol and diesel in other capitals including Lucknow, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Jaipur, Dehradun, Shillong on Friday. Let us tell you that the country's oil companies had cut oil prices in November last year.
Petrol Diesel Price in Your City:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.43 per liter.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 96.14 and diesel at Rs 81.20 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 102.17 and diesel at Rs 91.97 per liter in Bhubaneswar.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.14 and diesel at Rs 86.68 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 98.52 and diesel at Rs 91.56 per liter in Ranchi.
In Patna, petrol is being sold at Rs 106.59 and diesel at Rs 91.09 per liter.
In Panaji, Rs 96.53 and diesel is being sold at Rs 87.42 per liter.
In Gangtok, petrol is being sold at Rs 99.30 and diesel at Rs 84.85 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'