Petrol Diesel Price Today: Check Latest Fuel Rates in Your City
Petrol Diesel Price Today: A litre of petrol costs Rs 95.41, while diesel stands at Rs 86.67 in national capital Delhi.
Petrol Diesel Price Today: Crude oil prices have skyrocketed during the Russia-Ukraine War. It has reached its highest level in the last 7 years. Crude oil prices have reached $115 per barrel. The state-owned oil companies of the country have made changes in the rates of petrol and diesel in the capitals of some states on Thursday 03 March 2022. Oil companies have changed the prices of petrol and diesel in major cities like Lucknow, Noida, Gurugram, Patna, Jaipur, Dehradun on Thursday.
Let us tell you that the country's oil companies had cut prices in the month of November last year itself. There has been no change in the rates of petrol and diesel in the four metropolitan cities of Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai for almost four months now.
At present, the price of crude oil has gone up to $ 115 per barrel. Due to this, the price of petrol and diesel is expected to increase in the coming time. It is believed that due to the ongoing assembly elections in five states of the country, the prices of petrol and diesel are not being increased at this time.
Petrol Diesel Price in Your City:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.43 per liter.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.94 and diesel at Rs 80.60 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 101.70 and diesel at Rs 91.62 per liter in Bhubaneswar.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.28 and diesel at Rs 86.80 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 106.64 and diesel at Rs 90.32 per liter in Jaipur.
In Shillong, petrol is being sold at Rs 94.16 per liter and diesel at Rs 80.75 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 98.52 and diesel at Rs 91.56 per liter in Ranchi.
In Patna, petrol is being sold at Rs 106.59 and diesel at Rs 91.73 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city