Petrol Diesel Price Today: Petrol at Rs 109.98 in Mumbai, Check in your city
The central government recently said that it is closely monitoring the global energy markets in view of the possibility of any supply disruption in the country due to the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
New Delhi: Crude oil prices are at their highest level during the Russia-Ukraine Crisis. Crude oil prices have reached $104 per barrel. On Wednesday, March 02, 2022, the state-owned oil companies of this country have changed the rates of petrol and diesel in many cities of the country including UP capital Lucknow and NCR region Noida. Despite this, there was no change in the prices of petrol and diesel in the four metros of the country, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai even today.
Petrol Price Today:
It is worth noting that at present, the price of crude oil has gone beyond $ 104 per barrel. It is at its highest in 7 years. Due to this, the price of petrol and diesel is expected to increase in the coming time. But, it is believed that due to the ongoing assembly elections in five states of the country, the prices of petrol and diesel are not being increased at this time.
Let us tell you that India ranks third among the top countries in the world for importing and consuming energy. The central government recently said that it is closely monitoring the global energy markets in view of the possibility of any supply disruption in the country due to the Russia-Ukraine conflict. At the same time, India also said that it will support the release of oil from strategic reserves to prevent price rise.
Petrol Diesel Price Today:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.43 per liter.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.94 and diesel at Rs 80.60 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 101.70 and diesel at Rs 91.62 per liter in Bhubaneswar.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.14 and diesel at Rs 86.68 per liter.
In the NCR region Noida, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.73 and diesel at Rs 87.21 per liter.
In Jaipur, petrol is being sold at Rs 106.79 and diesel at Rs 90.45 per liter.
In Shillong, petrol is being sold at Rs 93.91 per liter and diesel at Rs 80.58 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 98.52 and diesel at Rs 91.56 per liter in Ranchi.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner