Petrol Diesel Price Today: Check Fuel Rates in Your City
Petrol Diesel Price Today: Petrol at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter in Delhi.
Petrol Diesel Price Today: Due to the Russia-Ukraine War, there is a tremendous jump in the prices of crude oil globally. In order to meet the increasing losses, the pressure on domestic companies to increase the price of petrol and diesel is increasing continuously.The prices are probably not increasing due to the ongoing assembly elections in five states in the country. Let us inform that crude oil prices reached $ 120 per barrel on Friday. Which is the highest level in the last 10 years.
Meanwhile, the country's state-owned oil companies also made changes in the rates of petrol and diesel in some state capitals on Sunday, 06 March 2022.
Petrol Price Today:
With the conflict between Russia and Ukraine and the ever-increasing demand for oil, a tremendous increase in the global crude oil prices could lead to a steep rise in crude oil prices in the coming days. In this regard, OMCs estimate that due to the global political crisis, the domestic prices of petrol and diesel in India may increase by about Rs 15-22 per liter. However, OMCs will revise the existing prices on or after March 7, only after which the situation can be clarified. It is a different matter that reduction in excise duty can reduce the impact on the prices of petrol and diesel to some extent. Significantly, India imports 85 percent of its crude oil requirement.
Petrol Diesel Price in Your City:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.43 per liter.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 96.79 and diesel at Rs 81.20 per liter.
In Bhubaneswar, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.81 and diesel at Rs 91.62 per liter.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 10.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.14 and diesel at Rs 86.68 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 95.73 and diesel at Rs 86.21 per liter in Noida.
In Jaipur, petrol is being sold at Rs 107.21 and diesel at Rs 90.83 per liter.
In Shillong, petrol is being sold at Rs 94.16 per liter and diesel at Rs 80.75 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'