Petrol Diesel Price: Fuel rates see hike again; Check in your city!
After today's increase, the price of petrol in the country's capital Delhi has gone up to Rs 97.50 per liter and diesel to Rs 88.23 per liter.
Lucknow: Petrol and diesel prices have increased today. Government oil companies have increased fuel prices after a day of stability. Petrol prices have increased by 28 paise per liter. At the same time, diesel has also become expensive by 26 paise per liter.
Petrol Price Today:
At the same time, there has been a slight softening in the prices of crude oil in the international market. After today's increase, the price of petrol in the country's capital Delhi has gone up to Rs 97.50 per liter and diesel to Rs 88.23 per liter.
Let us tell you that since May 4, petrol has become costlier by Rs 7.18 per liter and diesel by Rs 7.45 per liter. Apart from this, the price of 1 liter of petrol and diesel is also beyond Rs 100 in many cities of the country.
Fuel Rates above Rs 100:
Petrol in Sriganga Nagar of Rajasthan has become Rs 108.67 per liter and diesel Rs 101.40 per liter.
In Anoop city of Madhya Pradesh, the price of petrol and diesel has gone up to Rs 108.30 per liter and Rs 99.31 per liter.
In Parbhani, Maharashtra, the price of petrol and diesel is being sold at Rs 104.73 per liter and Rs 95.31 per liter.
In Bhopal, the price of petrol is Rs 105.72 and diesel is being sold at Rs 96.93 per liter.
In Bangalore, the price of petrol is Rs 100.76 and diesel is being sold at Rs 93.54 per liter.
The price of petrol in Hyderabad is Rs 101.33 and diesel is Rs 96.17 per liter.
The price of petrol in Jaipur is Rs 104.17 and diesel is Rs 97.27 per liter.
Petrol Price Today (22 June 2021):
Delhi - Rs 97.50 per liter
Mumbai - Rs 103.63 per liter
Chennai - Rs 98.65 per liter
Kolkata - Rs 97.38 per liter
The price of petrol and diesel changes at 6 am every day. The new rates are applicable from 6 o'clock in the morning. After adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to the price of petrol diesel, its price almost doubles. Petrol and diesel prices change every day, depending on what the prices of crude are in the international market along with the foreign exchange rates. Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more