Petrol Diesel Price Today: Fuel Rates unchanged on Wednesday
Actually, there is a slowdown in crude oil in the international market. In such a situation, there is currently no change in oil prices in India.
New Delhi: Petrol-Diesel rates are seeing an impact in India. On Wednesday, there has been no change in the prices of petrol and diesel by the government oil companies. Let us know that the oil prices have remained stable for the 16th consecutive day.
In such a situation, you will not have to spend much money to buy petrol diesel for Budhar. It is worth noting that due to the slowdown in the international market, the names of petrol and diesel have not become expensive in the domestic market of India.
No changes inn Fuel Prices:
Actually, there is a slowdown in crude oil in the international market. In such a situation, there is currently no change in oil prices in India. After this, the price of petrol in the national capital today is fixed at Rs 83.71 and diesel at Rs 73.87 per liter. Let us know that from November 20 till now, petrol rates have been increased by Rs 2.65 and diesel by Rs 3.41 per liter.
Price in your City(Petrol Diesel):
Petrol in Delhi today costs Rs 83.71 per liter and diesel costs Rs 73.87 per liter.
The price of petrol in Mumbai is Rs 90.34 per liter. Diesel is being sold at Rs 80.51 per liter.
The price of petrol in Kolkata is Rs 85.19 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 77.44 per liter.
Petrol in Chennai is priced at Rs 86.51 per liter and diesel is priced at Rs 79.21 per liter.
Also, Petrol in Bangalore costs Rs 86.51 per liter and diesel is priced at Rs 78.31 per liter.
Petrol rates in Lucknow are Rs 83.59 per liter while diesel is priced at Rs 74.21 per liter.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava